If you are stuck on what to message your crush, In this blog post we will give you some amazing tips to get the conversation going with your crush.
What To Message/Text Your Crush
You want to come across as casual and interested, but not too eager. After all, you don’t want to seem desperate.
So what should you say?
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Hey, I noticed you at work/school/the gym/etc. and I wanted to say hi!
- I’m a big fan of your work/music/etc.
- I saw you posted about ? and I thought you might be interested in my take on it.
- What’s your favorite? I’m looking for recommendations.
- I noticed you’re into ?, I’m into? too!
- Do you have any plans for? I’m thinking of doing ? and I’d love to hear your thoughts.
- I’m really interested in hearing more about your? experience.
- Have you read/watched/listened to? I thought it was great/awful and wanted to discuss it
- Hey, I saw you were at the game the other night. It looked like you were having a lot of fun.
- I noticed that you’re really into art. I’m also an artist and I would love to hear more about what you’re passionate about.
- I heard that you’re studying for the upcoming exams. I wish you all the best of luck.
- I saw that you’re interested in hiking. I love hiking too! Maybe we can go on a hike together sometime.
- I noticed that you like to read. What are some of your favorite books?
- It looks like you had a great time at the party last weekend. I wish I could have been there.
- You always seem to be surrounded by a lot of people. Do you enjoy being social?
- I’ve seen you around campus and you always look so put together. What’s your style like?
- You always seem so happy and upbeat. What’s your secret?
- I love your sense of humor. You always make me laugh.”
- You’re really smart and I admire that about you.
- You have such a great smile. It always makes my day when I see you smiling.
- You’re such a good listener. I feel like I can really talk to you about anything.
- You’re so friendly and easy to talk to. I feel like I’ve known you forever.
- It seems like you’re really close with your family. That’s really special to me.
Hopefully, these engaging ideas will help get the conversation started and the chances are, your crush will appreciate any one of these compliments.
Just Remember What To Message your Crush First
Start With A Compliment
Everyone likes to feel appreciated, so let your crush know what you like about them. It could be something as simple as, “I really like your sense of humor” or “You’re really pretty,” I love the way you take interest in walking your dog.”
The most important thing is to be yourself and let your crush know that you’re interested in getting to know them better.
Share Something About Yourself
Let your crush know a little bit about you by sharing something that you’re interested in. This could be anything from your favorite TV show to the place you went on vacation last year.
Ask A Question
This is an easy way to keep the conversation going and show that you’re interested in getting to know your crush better. Try asking about their day, or what they’re up to this weekend.
Make A Joke
Humor is a great way to bond with someone and build rapport. If you can make your crush laugh, it’s a great sign that you’re on the right track!
Share Something About Yourself
Talking about yourself can seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Sharing something personal will help your crush get to know you better, and it will also give them an opportunity to share something about themselves as well.
Be Positive And Upbeat
No one wants to talk to someone who’s always negative, so try to keep things light and fun. This doesn’t mean that you have to be fake, but it’s important to focus on the positive aspects of your crush and the conversation.
End With A Question
Asking a question at the end of your conversation will show that you’re interested in continuing the dialogue. It will also give your crush an easy way to respond if they’re interested in talking to you again.
What to Message Your Crush on Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest
Having a crush on social media is somewhat different than in real life. You can’t just go up to your crush and start chatting them up, you have to be a little more sly about it.
You don’t want them to think a crush is more than it actually is.
So what do you say to your Insta-crush?
Here are a few tips:
- Don’t overdo it with the hearts and emojis. A little goes a long way.
- Find something you have in common and start a conversation about it.
- Keep it light and fun. No one wants to be bombarded with serious messages from a stranger.
- If you’re feeling extra brave, you can always directly message them. Just make sure you have something interesting to say!
Whatever you do, just don’t come on too strong. No one wants to be overwhelmed by a social media stalker. Be cool, be yourself, and have fun!
A few pointers to get you going could be:
- Hey! I think we have a lot in common, I follow you because your posts make me laugh. You’re really pretty/handsome and we have similar interests!
- I noticed you like ??, I love that too! Have you tried ?? It’s my favorite!
- Your Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest is really aesthetically pleasing, I love your style!
- I think you’re really talented at ?? I’m so impressed!
Hopefully, this gives you some ideas on what to say to your Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest crush! Just remember as always to be subtle.
How to Message Your Crush Without Being Annoying
Everyone wants to message their crush if they sum up to courage to do so, however, the excitement might turn into annoyance.
To make sure you don’t become one of those people, here are 20 tips on how to NOT be annoying when messaging your crush:
- Don’t overthink it! Just say hi and go from there.
- Ask about their day or how they’re doing.
- Be genuine and honest. Don’t try to be someone you’re not.
- Be flirty but don’t overdo it. A little bit of flirtation is always nice.
- Keep the conversation going. Don’t just say one or two things and then wait for a response.
- Respond to their messages in a timely manner.
- Make sure your crush knows you’re interested in them.
- Don’t play games. Games are annoying and nobody likes them.
- Be yourself! This is probably the most important tip of all.
- If you’re funny, use humor to your advantage. But don’t force it if it’s not natural.
- Compliment your crush. Everybody likes compliments.
- Don’t be clingy or needy. That’s a surefire way to turn someone off.
- Don’t get too personal too soon. Save the heavy stuff for later on in the conversation.
- Be confident! This is key in any situation, but especially when messaging your crush.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. We all like talking about ourselves, so ask away.
- Be a good listener. This goes hand-in-hand with being interested in what they have to say.
- Try not to talk about yourself too much. Nobody wants to hear you talk about yourself all the time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling. It’s just common courtesy. We recommend grammarly.com
- Don’t use text shorthand like “u” instead of “you” or “ur” instead of “your”.
- Have fun! This should be enjoyable, so relax and enjoy the conversation. If you’re not having fun, why bother?
What To Talk About With Your Crush
In this video, it will teach you 13 questions to ask your crush
Messaging your crush can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Just relax and be yourself, and you’ll be sure to impress them in no time. And who knows, maybe you’ll even end up going on a date!
Please follow us on Pinterest for more messages to your loved ones: Pinterest
Or check out our YouTube channel for more creative love videos, love messages, love quotes, and sayings: Youtube Channel.
Please share on social media below if you found this article helpful!